WE LOVE CHILDREN AND PROVIDE A SECURE, NURTURING, AND FUN ENVIRONMENT WHERE BIBLICAL TRUTHS ARE TAUGHT IN A CREATIVE WAY.
We believe in age-appropriate ministry environments. Kids Ministry is provided from Birth – 5th grade during every service. We have a wonderfully trained staff. For the security of our children, every Kids Ministry Volunteer has successfully completed thorough background checks. Parents, we invite you to visit your child’s classroom during any Kids Service to meet our Kids Ministry volunteer leaders and see the careful, creative attention they give to your children. Simply check in at any Kids Ministry sign-in kiosk for a Guest Pass.
- We begin accepting children into the classrooms 20 minutes before the start of each worship service.
- Parents are given a security tag when checking a child into the classroom, and must return it in order to pick up their child. No child will ever be released without the parent presenting their security tag.
- Upon check-in, parents will be asked to provide an emergency contact number.
- If a Harvest Kids staff member needs to contact you, you’ll be notified via text or a call on your mobile phone.
- We maintain a “two-adult rule” classroom policy. There must be at least two volunteers in a classroom before we will begin accepting children.
- The children in our care are always accompanied to the restroom by one of our adult volunteers, but our volunteers never take a child to the restroom alone. Men do not assist young children in the bathroom stall or change diapers.
- Children are never allowed to leave the classroom without adult supervision.